Re: Radionics D5200 Programmer

On Jul 10, 9:06 am, "Roland More" <NoSpamrol...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What panels are you trying to program? If you have a laptop I'd spend the
> money on RPS software and a 4010i instead of a 5200. It is a real pain to
> program a panel with a 5200 versus RPS software.
>
> "T.J." <super232...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >  Does anybody know a good place where I can buy a D5200 Programmer
> > and about how much it would cost? Thanks!

  I have RPS on my laptop (not sure which version, 2.something) and
have an Enhanced Direct Connect module I used on 7412 and 9412 panels
a while back.  What do I need to buy to be able to program and connect
to the newer Bosch panels they sell?  I haven't done any burg panels
in quite a while, I've been doing nothing but access panels and CCTV
lately.

Raymond