Ademco Lynx (Rev. 10)

I have an ademco lynx, it reports to my alpha pager (motorola advisor elite)
via numeric at this time. I was told that it may support alpha numeric
paging that I need to get the modem access number to my pager (which i've
done) and program it to do so. I looked into the programming of my panel
using compass and I'm not sure if it actually does support alpla numeric
paging or which setting to use if so (i.e. contact id report, ademco low
speed, etc.) any help much appreciated.