Re: Video Surveillance Hardware

I want a new car, preferably a Corvette, for something sub 200.
Anyone have experience and can suggest a decent unit?

If you forget the $200 deal and the wireless part this might work for you
(below).
The (Bosch) NWD-455 FlexiDome IP is a high-performance, 1/3-inch CCD network
camera, designed to ensure the highest
possible image quality at all times. This ultra-compact and
vandal resistant PoE camera provides DVD-like quality MPEG-4
video at up to 30 FPS.