RFI and DSC systems

Has anyone hardened a DSC System against RFI?  I am an amateur radio
operator and had a problem on almost all frequencies until I put in .
001 mfd caps on each loop, and put a snap on choke around the hardwire
lines.  Now the only problem is when I transmit on 80m (3.700Mhz)
After a short while of transmitting, I get an expansion module failure
message and then a panic fire.  I do have the wireless Fire Alarm and
thought it could be gating, but that would not explain the expansion
module failure message.  Any ideas?