Re: No Serial Ports on Notebooks

ah...my W98 (not se) machine is used to ram DoorKing and Compass.

RAM 2 adventure...when I had the dongle I couldn't find RAM 2 discs, then I
found the discs and couldn't find the freekin dongle. So...it's RAM and the
original Tecmar modem...until all my 6112s & 4112s die...which may take
another 20 years. Man them things are destructo-proof.

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Wow...what torture. I have Ram 2 running on a Pentium 3 laptop with
Win98se.

| Jim Rojas
|

| Crash Gordon wrote:
| > thats why i still have a 486 running dos...so i can still RAM old radx
| > stuff.
| >

| > "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |
| > | "The Computer Dood" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |
> [...]
| > |
| > | It's not a question of retiring, sometimes you have no choice
especially
| > | with discontinued panels like Linear CP-90's, AT&T and old Caddx
panels,
| > | that software is DOS only
| > |
| > |
| > | I guess the moral is that they built stuff too good back then.
So
between
| > |
| > | Security system technology still resides somewhere in the 80's
| > |
| > |