Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

As I stated in my post, it's the casual user that will create the
problem.  Most often they are not trained and regardless, it still
means increased customer support.  We don't use Napco or some of those
other brands for exactly that reason i.e. ease of use.  The logic
behind making that change escapes me.  Big step backwards.  I've
spoken to some other dealers and they feel the same way.  Designing
their new panels to be as UN-intuitive as some of the competition
hardly seems progressive.  You're not going to give keyfobs to the
cleaning staff and frankly fobs represent a security compromise that I
typically try to talk my customers out of e.g.  women has her purse
stolen and their alarm has just become useless as the perps can now
not only let themselves into the house, they can disarm the alarm at
the press of a button.  I know, I know, remove the fob serial number
via download, but that's often after the horses have left the barn...