Re: Ademco 998PI - detects motion but no alarm

Do you have it programmed as an Interior Follower?   No - i guess i
have to go through installer manuals for figuring this out...?
Are you arming the system Away?   Yes - armed it as away, and it
alarms when any door is opened but not on any motion sensation
Are you letting the system fully arm?  Yes - waiting for like 20-30
seconds for all the noises to end and the system to say 'Away'.
Does the keypad display that zone when the motion is faulted...probly
not or maybe?  - I dont think so - its as if that the main board
doesnt realize that motion has been trigerred.

Thanks for taking time to ask about the problem.