Re: Gas Pilot Sensor

if unit does not already have code required system bilt in to shut unit and
supply off whn this happens, you shld get tech to determine who sold you
this thing.

many units have contacts or circuit that provides spark initiator or other
to re-light pilots whenever this happens.

reverse/down draft from stack should not affect pilot, if it is, u have
stack problems!

get a tech manual on the controller first

& dont screw with your house/family's safety.