Re: Talk about a life safety device

whats this world coming to?

the intruder didn't sue the guy and get him sent up for years?

everyone should carry an extiguisher strapped to their belt anyway!  :-))

next  we'll find extinguishers rated for their effectiveness on other
fronts....

& next we'll see some assinine lawyer submit  a law to "forbid the use of
fire extiguisher for any purpose other  than it's intended use".

;-))   beware, the fools in government can and will be that stupid!