Re: Gas Pilot Sensor

I've seen many "do-it-yourself" type solutions to everyday "problems".
Invariably they are both illegal (code wise) and unsafe.  Stick with the
proper technology when it comes to furnace and fire/flame sensors.  A
"Mickey Bass" solution may sound good but may also leave your ass hangin'
out a country mile.