MI5 Persecution: Observer article

Observer article 9/March/1997
Fame at last! In an alleged book review in the Observer (Books p16), Jay Rayner writes about a "man called Bob"
(one of my many pseudonyms) in whom "a lot of people have shown an interest". Read and ponder!

Perhaps the Chinese curse "may you live in interesting times" could be re-worded into "may you be considered an
interesting person". Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!

1171