Re: Gemini P3200 - * ZONES FAULTED ***

> dumber than the one where he is making fun of the way black people talk?
I think that statement you just made is racist and unreasonable!  I don't
know of any black folks that speak that way today. I have not ever heard any
that I know personally to speak in such a fashion. My quote was not meant as
a slur of any sort. It was clearly showing a simple yet profound
understanding about life, and one that is also humorous. If you think it was
dumb or racist, you must not have read any of Herman Melville's or Mark
Twain's works. That remark was meant to quote from that time frame, not
today. Being black doesn't mean you have a thin skin, only a dark one. Do
you actually have any friends? Any that might be African-American? I thought
not.
Many might think I am racist for my views. Since I studied Biology for a
time there was something I learned about race. There is not a plural when it
comes to the human race. The is only one human race. Therefore one race can
not be better than another. If there are subtle differences that would let
one variety make that claim, it would be easy to parse out. To find the
origin of a master race of anything, you simply try and find the greatest
variation of species in the smallest geographical region. Applied to humans
where do you suppose that would be. Let's see:
Japan? No
Australia? No
India? No
Europe? No
Africa? Yes! As one example Zulu and Pygmy peoples live in close proximity,
yet show a degree of variation not found amongst other human populations in
such a close area. There is no single human trait on a genetic level that
one cannot find represented in an African population. Much scientific
research has been done to show that, more and more, it points to an African
genesis for all humankind. For Africans to have suffered throughout time, to
be held in captivity, or simply held down, as they were in this country for
so long; and yet maintain their dignity and hope as humans shows to me that
God knew when he made me that I was simply not good enough to be born black
and face all that.