Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

> Step eight. Rape, pillage and plunder at will.

Who is this guy, Will that everyone is always firing at?

> Around here even the lamest burglar
> knows this trick, so do customers...

I suspect that very few burglars even bother with that.  The simplest way to defeat a Sonitrash system is to kick in the door and
wait a couple of minutes.  The operator will get the signal and then listen in for a few seconds.  Hearing nothing she will then hit
"reset" because she must handle an alarm from another premises.

After two minutes, go to step 8 above.

> They've gone "conventional" for the
> most part...

There's a simpler reason for that.  They wanted to have UL certification for their business.  UL would not accept their useless
microphone system because UL's engineers determined it was, well... useless.  The only way they could be accepted by the insurance
industry standards writer was to use the same technology we all use -- the stuff this pyromaniac claims is old fashioned and
ineffective.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass