Re: Bob LaLonde

Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Frank Olson"
>

>>I'm an "expatriot American", "dummy".  Remember?
>

> Are you really expatriated?  I thought you were just temporarily relocated.

Heh...  Robert's called me both "expatriot" and "expatriate".  I'm
neither.  My family relocated to Canada when I was five weeks old.  I've
lived here all my life.  I own property in the US and pay taxes there.
I carry an American passport and have even worked there.  With the
better exchange rates recently, we've even started shopping in
Bellingham again on a weekly basis.