Re: Bob LaLonde

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:U9mdnTgeTvxiWT_YnZ2dnUVZ_o-knZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I called that distributor and asked my rep to go to bat for you.  The
problem was apparently caused by your rep dropping the ball.  Then, by the
time you called to ask where your stuff was, the manufacturer had raised
their prices.  The problem was the rep's fault though.  She should have
furnished the products to you at the quoted price.

My rep agreed with your position on this.  He'd take your account on himself
but he's limited to major accounts.  Instead he's calling the regional
manager to ask that the matter be resolved *and* that they assign a
different agent to your account.

I expect you'll probably get a call from them.  I'd encourage you to give
them one more shot, especially since there pricing is so aggressive.

And...you couldn't communicate this with Bob LaLonde directly
because.......?

Ego itch?