Re: Gemini P3200 - * ZONES FAULTED ***

Don wrote:
> "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Uh, no, I'm pretty sure that I've met as many black racists as white ones.
>
> you gotta have the power to be a racist.  We don't have the power.  White
> people have the power to force you're racism on us. <

Hey moron you ever hear of the Sons of the Israelites?
How about the Five Percenters? New Black Panther Party? Republic of New
Africa?
Symbionese Liberation Army?
Did you think they were book clubs?

"white people have the power to force YOUR racism on us"

Even with proper spelling it still makes no sense.

Racism? LOL
What a crutch. Wheel out the slavery comments now, as if blacks were
the only slaves.
Everyone was enslaved at one point or another. As a matter of fact the
last people to be enslaved in America were the Chinese. There are still
slaves today......in AFRICA!

Willie Davis and the NAACP wanted to institute the teaching of ebonics
in Oakland public schools. Yeah that would get black kids pretty far in
life. "Axing a pacific kweshun bouks yo teef" is what everyone wants to
hear come from the lips of their dentist.
Louis Farrakhan stood on stage and welcomed donations to help build
black infrastructure. Where did that money go?
A black guy took me to the labor board screaming how I fired him
because he was black. I asked what color he was when I hired him? Case
dismissed. I fired him because he was calling porn lines from the
office but he thinks I only found fault with it because he's black.
Nah wouldn't be him driving up the phone bill with porno calls while on
my timeclock. Nope. Only because he was black. CRUTCH

Russell Simmons makes millions encouraging black kids to perform like
Stepnfetchit, or Snoop Doggy Dog. Black kids think their only way to
the top is rapping, pro sports, or as standup comedians.
That line of thinking gets instilled in them from the black community.
Goofballs like Charles Barron, Jesse, and Rev. Al get exposure with
their silly "poor us we're black" messages while people with answers
like Cosby, Dr.Keyes, Stanley Crouch, and Niger Innis get called Uncle
Toms when they say recovery begins with sharing some responsibility.
If you're so fired up over racism why not shut your fucking mouth
before more ignorance exits and start seeing people the way a
businessman should see them. GREEN. Green is the only color that
matters and is the only socially acceptable color.

Now let's get back to our regularly scheduled flame fest before you
look even dumber.