Re: Gemini P3200 - * ZONES FAULTED ***

My brotha Don wrote:

> > Uh, no, I'm pretty sure that I've met as many black racists as white ones.you gotta >have the power to be a racist.  We don't have the power.  White
> people have the power to force you're racism on us.

You tell dat cracka how da MAN has been holding down our peeps.
Punkass cracker don' know how hard it iz being negroid. Just da other
day I had ta wait 4 hours in line ta git muh ma fuckin foodstamps. To
top it off muh ma fuckin mothafuckin disability check didn't come in.
brace yourself foo'!

Check ma website Bro.  www.angryblack.com