Re: Question about ADT Alarm System Contract

Why? Was ADT bad to you?

Check around your area, ask your neighbors, friends, relatives who they use.
You will most likely get better service from a small reputable company then
one of the megas. Usually ADT equipment is "take-over-able", but some isn't
so tell that to whomever you call what kind of equipment you have...open the
box and write down the make/model number.

"jjgitties" <jj.gitties@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| On Feb 20, 9:40 pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| wrote:
| > my car was free, all i had to do is sign a contract to buy gas from Ford
for
| > 99 years.

| > | But, but,...alarm systems are supposed to be free....right?
| > | js
| > |
| > |