Re: Question about ADT Alarm System Contract

I've yet to see a contract renew for 5 Years, though I have seen clauses
were the monitoring cost/contract rolls over for 60 day increments and
cancellation clause with 30 days written notice. As tourman alluded to You
paid 3 times the amount of what you got.. I'd pull out the panel and let
them come and pick it up.., better yet ask for a history report (this may
cost a few $$) if they can't produce one.. here's your out, and argument can
be made that the system has possibly been malfunctioning and you were never
notified.. see where I'm going with this.... Best policy, call them and see
what they say, they may offer to replace/upgrade equipment at no cost... ha
ha  make that differed cost