Re: Question about ADT Alarm System Contract

Usually (not always) contracts renew automajickly after the initial term on
a yearly basis...usually you have to cancel in writing 30 days prior to
auto-renewal. This varies state  by state here in the states...dunno about
up in snow country.

I've never seen a contract that gives you a new system after the initial
term.

I HAVE seen ADT contracts where you NEVER own the alarm panel even after you
have completed the initial term...you own everything else but.

Read the small print...thats the only way to tell for sure.