Re: What would you?

Well I got a wide range of responses.. I think TimO's seems most to the
point here. As a profestional we slowly get eroded into accepting things
that we would not normaly otherwise accept.  I think personal health issues
that have been brought up... others (family) depend on us not to risk
ourselves and there health.
I think this post was refreshing in that I did get a good sampling of
reactions... "Pussy.. to indecision to Health... and your own good judment"
I don't think I will do this job, was going to price it so high they would
not call back because I did not want to insult the potential client by
telling them it was a pig sty... to each there own castle.. to my peers..
thanks a bunch

Pogo