Re: recommendations for a CS

I personally use Tutor Security.  They are UL listed and small by national
standards.  They can handle all formats and do a great job.  They don't do
two way voice, however.

I also use Counter Force USA likewise located in Houston.  They include long
range radio and two way voice.

I am very impressed with Dispatch Center and United Central Control in San
Antonio.

Tutor:  www.tutorsecurity.com
dispatch center: www.dispatchcenter.net
UCC: www.teamucc.com

You should also come to our HGCAA (Houston Gulf Coast Alarm Assn).  We meet
the 2nd Friday of each month.  Always have an interesting program.  Check
out our web site at http://www.hgcaa.org  Give me a legitimate e-mail
address and I will get you on the announcement distribution list.