Re: recommendations for a CS

> What CS would you recommend for a new alarm co?

For a start I'd say get one in your area with a good reputation; and one
that really wants to earn your business. Make certain that it is easy for
them to reach you and visa versa. Some large national contract central
stations only support one method of reaching you (like email). You need
someone that can call, fax, text message, page, send smoke signals etc. when
a customer needs to reach you.
Secondly if you use DMP or BOSCH, for example, those send special formats
that some central stations don't FULLY support. Make certain the central
station you select FULLY support the gear you use and plans to continue to
support it.
Thirdly make certain you have all the technology you wish to provide to your
customers supported by the central station. If you want to sell remote guard
tours or two way audio and send it via the Internet and they don't support
it, you need to keep looking.
Fourthly always have at least one plan "B" option with another good quality
central station. If you plan this from the beginning it will be easier. Make
sure that you have your own number(s) for the panels you program; one(s)
that only you control to call forward and/or redirect. That way you know
you're always able to change quickly to a new central station with minimum
effort should a disaster occur or business conditions change.