Re: Man its frustrating to be in business some days.

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I brive a dus wrote:
>> Ya know Bob, you're turning into an old lady with all of this bitchin
>> n moaning.
>> What the hell hasn't pissed you off lately? You need a vacation.
>>
> A bike ride to, oh, say, San Diego might do the trick. Might even get Doug
> to buy us lunch. (It is his turn)
> js

LOL.  Well, I have really enjoyed going fishing lately.  A trip to SD to
meet Jack & Doug might be nice too.  Probably should quit fishing
tournaments for a while though.  That kind of intensity to win is exciting,
but it tires you out.

Actually I am planning a couple days off in the middle of the week at the
end of March to ride up to Az Bike Week and just test ride some motorcycles
from the various factory demo fleets.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

--
Current Rides (Yuma, Az)
2005 VN1600B2 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366