Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Does anyone know how the Honeywell AlarmNet 7435-GSM unit would
interface into the Caddx NX-8e panel? It's not too clear to me how that
hook-up would be accomplished (there doesn't seem to be a lot of
documentation on the Honeywell site on installation information that I
could find at least.) Also, would the connection provide full Contact
ID reporting?

I'm asking because I've got back several responses mentioning they
support the AlarmNet-G systems and would provide monitoring with my
Caddx panel for a reasonable fee. At least to me so far, it appears
that AlarmNet seems to have more support than Telguard with the service
monitoring companies.

Thanks!