Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Not that I'm sure I can get this derailed conversation/topic back on
track, but I finally had success in ordering the Stealth Laboratories
GSM 1650 Cellular Backup (with Uplink Anynet module) unit from ADI.

I was able to get it through a local dealer for ADI who said he'd
purchase it for me. He was very nice and said he'd help me out (after
telling him my sob story on Telguard which he also said he doesn't use
(I'm seeing a pattern here) and uses Uplink instead) and sell it to me
for the exact inovice cost to him with no markup.

It was ordered last week and it should be arriving sometime this week.
I believe the exact cost will be around $300+shipping+tax  (I'm told
that right now it's currently on-sale through ADI who is Steath
Laboratories main distributor.) It's really not that much more than a
basic Uplink Anynet for around $200, so it's actually not as bad as I
originally thought. This might be a good solution for others in a
similar situation as me.

I just sold my two Telguard TG-4's so I'm committed at this point to
making this wrork. I'll let everyone know how I make out with the unit
if there's anyone who's interested.