swapping out a keypad?

I have a Gemini 816 series panel with two keypads model RP1CAe2. One
keypad, the main one we use when entering and leaving the house is not
working properly, it seems that when we press numbers on the keypad it
does not recognize them or I have to press it a few times before it
works. I assume after time the keypad becomes worn out?

How do I change it, do I just buy a new one and replace it or are
there other steps that I need to do first?

Thanks in advance

Steven