Re: DSC 864 or 1864

On Feb 6, 10:37 am, "alarman" <alarman2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What's wrong with your 832?
> js<bigjess...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> news:1170744088.154732.270980@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was an older panel, that had some quirks, most notably was I set
one keypad to chime on door opening, and after a day it would revert
back and all the keypads would chime on door opening.  One of the
keypads was in the bedroom and that made for a very big annoyance.  So
that's one reason why I'm upgrading, and I firgured that I would go to
an 864 that has more outputs and more partitions so I have room to
grow.  But I'm tryinig to figure out whether to go with the 864 or
1864, I would think the last version of the 864 would be pretty stable
as it was out for some time before they went to the 1864.......