Re: ADSL or SDSL best for outbound CCTV/DVR

Tks for all the feedback,
I guess I should have added  that  the  DVR  systems  we've been using,
(according to the factory reps, requires 300kbd upload to broadcast..)
Well we tried all last year  with the factory to get even one unit to work.
todate  none have sent the first image out..
It seems  the phone co (BellSouth)  didn't want to mention anything about
SDSL to us and the Chinaese  service tech (Ameoba Inc)  didn't even know
there was such a thing..
Oh well cheap equipment gets cheap results..

Tks,
RTS