Re: DLS 2002 driver

R-Guy wrote:

> Whatever the case was I wouldn't spew in an Internet newsgroup thinking it
> might do anything to resolve the problem.

But "the problem" has been resolved so "spewing" actually worked.

> If you have a real concern that DSC is in some way being harmed, contact DSC
> with the details and let them decide how they want to deal with it.

I did that the first time he tried pulling this stunt.  The guys at DSC
take a very "dim view" of this kind of activity.  Within 23 minutes (I
timed it), the links were "gone".

> What are the DSC's terms of the EULA for the DLS software?

If, as you've indicated, you already have it, read it for yourself!

> What DSC's are
> the distribution terms for thier documentation?

I don't think they give a "Bass' derriere".

> What's your real beef?  Are you concerned that someone can get the job done
> without you getting your cut?

My "beef" is with Bass.  And no one can do my job as well as I can.  I'm
a "professional counter cleaner" (inside joke).  :-)