Re: DLS 2002 driver

R-Guy wrote:

> Give it a break and let DSC do their own policing.  I'm sure if DSC was
> really being harmed they would take action.

Yes, of course.  Put your head in the sand and ignore the illegal
activity going on around you.  Do you condone "downloading movies",
copying and distributing software programs to your friends?  Does your
neighbour have a "meth lab" or a "grow op"??  It's all "OK" to do as
long as "no one get's hurt", right?  Sure...  let the people that
develop the software and make the movies do "their own Policing".  Let
the cops do their jobs by themselves.  Don't report a drunk driver (or
one that's weaving all over the road because he's tired and too stupid
to pull over to rest).

> There are plenty of web sites that offer access to the DLS software and the
> DSC hardware installation manuals, and for me, DSC would never see my
> business if I had to go to pay "professionals" to configure and maintain my
> equipment.

DSC doesn't want to "see your business".  They don't offer support to
end-users for good reason.  I don't think they give "a fig" for your
opinion.  They're widely supported by honest and legitimate Dealers who
understand the meaning of their EULA.

> I am glad there are sources that offer this kind of information
> for the DIY'er.

I'll bet you are.