Re: DLS 2002 driver

Roland Moore wrote:
> Bass may have you here. There is a link there, but the actual link does not
> seem to work.
> There is a bit of a gray area here, but if the link stays broken it's Bass
> 1, Frank 0, on this one. If the link comes up again, Bass forfeits.

I don't "keep score"...  He's simply removed the software from his
server now that I've pointed it out.  He will, of course, now deny it
was ever there, etc., but the mere fact that the links were there in the
first place (and definitely pointing to the "basshome" server) confirms
he's the sleazeball/liar/bullshit artist I've said he is.  By the way,
another individual that posted into the group looking for the software
was directed (by Bass) to that page.  You just haven't been paying
attention.