Re: HD CCTV Camera

> Despite the fact that it would mean a nice out-of-town trip for a few days
> and
> be a bit of brain teaser, I'm really hoping that we DON'T get this job
> because I see it as the source of endless headaches from an
> ultra-high-maintenance client...

Matt, I don't think you'll ever make enough money from this client to even
begin to pay for the therapy....

I had a client like that about 10 yrs ago... wanted a WALL of televisions (5
main screens, several smaller ones) integrated with the whole-house audio
system, but wanted to control it all (AND the automation stuff) through his
fancy computerized TV remote. Every time this guy did a little more
research, he would add a few more things to his "wish list".

He was a freakin nightmare, and we almost lost our ass trying to make him
happy.