Re: HD CCTV Camera

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>>http://www.covitechnologies.com/products/analog/evq-1000
>>
>>HD sensor, but still only NTSC/PAL output... thanks anyway.
>

> You're welcome.  How did the job turn out?  Were you able to make them happy or at least help them understand what they really
> needed?

Remains to be seen.  We've reiterated that our preferred solution is the Sony
camera with HDMI output, but we've worked out a system that should suffice using
a hi-res IP camera, DVI outputs to the plasma and projector, and S-out from the
PC to a standalone DVD recorder.  The boss was about 10 seconds from just
telling them to get lost tho...