Re: disconnect letters

>being Hank Williams Jr's cousin's best friend.

Can I get her autograph?

It is funny when you work on a location where there is some person you
(think you) know from a hit song, TV show, political office, sports
achievement or such and see them on the couch with both the Television and
the old lady in their ear. It kind of scrubs all that 'famous' veneer off.