Re: How to identify a DSL Telephone Line

Cox communications in chesapeak VA can do a digital phone that is separate
from the cable modem connection. I did not believe the customer when he told
me so we killed the main breaker. The Router and hub were fed directly from
the cable and of course power out meant no internet but there was still a
dial tone. All Voip is not equal!