Re: A little vent

I have mostly small  to mid commercail and industrial accounts that are
family owned and operated they are great customers they know what they want
and are willing to pay for it
The residential good paying accounts if they even exist in my area becuse
are very few and far between I have some national acct sub work i do and
they started sending me some residential stuff this month and all 6 times i
have tried to set up service calls either no phone call back or when i
arrived for service call customer was not home when they said they would be
then never returned my call to reset apointment like i said fucking scum in
my area.