Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

When Fidel and his sorry brother start using the Cuban health care system
I'll believe that they might have something. Fidel called in doctors from
Spain for his treatment. I think Mr. Moore should go be a leach on the Cuban
government. His fat ass should rack up a big health care bill for Fidel.
Maybe he'll get special treatment from Fidel's Spanish doctors too.

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I saw the Fox broadcast about the Cuban healthcare system. I believe it
> was an honest outlook on things there. But I wonder why they didn't do
> the same comparison with France, UK and Canada since they were debunking
> the movie Sicko? Is this how they respond? Find one little white lie,
> and expose the entire movie as a complete fraud?
>
> Jim Rojas
>

> Edmund Fitzgerald wrote:
> > "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message

> >> And yet Canada successfully invaded you and burned your White House.
> >> [....]
> >
> > Frank, you have to be talking about the War of 1812.   Is this what is
> > written in Canadian history books?  Goodness Gracious!
> >
> > In the war of 1812 the British sailed down the Potomac and found only
Dolly
> > Madison and a servant at home in the White House.  The President and the
> > other men were off fighting the British elsewhere.  Anyway these brave
> > *Canadians*, if there actually were any, pushed Mrs. Madison aside and
set
> > fire to the White House and burned an upper floor wing.  Mostly they
looted
> > the place, but Mrs. Madison had the forethought to remove the good stuff
> > before they arrived.
> >
> > This was about the extent of your successful Canadian invasion and
burning
> > of the White House.  Hopefully you don't consider the pushing aside of
Dolly