Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

> And yet Canada successfully invaded you and burned your White House. The
only reason you guys aren't Canadian is that they couldn't stand  your beer.

Didn't I see on some CSI show where the DNA of authentic Canadians was a mix
of  moose and Native American? No offense to moose intended. Since moose is
not extant in most of the lower 48 states, a Canadian take over couldn't
happen. And since there is no moose piss in American beer, it is easy to see
why those Canadians found it odd without their favorite ingredient.