Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I saw the Fox broadcast about the Cuban healthcare system. I believe it
> was an honest outlook on things there. But I wonder why they didn't do
> the same comparison with France, UK and Canada since they were debunking
> the movie Sicko? Is this how they respond? Find one little white lie,
> and expose the entire movie as a complete fraud?
>
> Jim Rojas

Michael Moore has interesting ways to stretch the truth and it didn't start
with Sicko. In the end you tend to find patterns. I don't know why Fox
didn't show the others but my guess is comparing those other countries to
ours wasn't as absurd as comparing us to Cuba