Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Edmund Fitzgerald" <EF@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > Conyers is the nutcase that held several stupid fake impeachment
>> > rallys,
>> > of
>> > course now that the Dem's are in charge the coward hasn't done squat
>> >

>> It's a real hoot how the silly party still is spending  time trying to
> stir
>> up the Impeach Bush thing.  I kind of wish they could accidentally get it
>> done.  I'm sure a President Richard B. Cheney would have a *bang up* 2009
> as
>> a result.
>
> It was then and is now just an campaign issue to attract the nutroots on
> the
> left, in the end almost none were serious except Kucinich who's a mental
> case

I'm a bit surprised Kucinich isn't doing better in the primaries since he
seems to be the only candidate embracing the totality of the demoncratic
ideals in his candidacy.  You may say he's a mental case, but he's got
himself a pretty hot wife who is less than half his age and about a half
foot taller than he is.  Does she have a pierced tongue with one of those
ball bearing things?  If so, I wonder how that's working out for him.