Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

On Dec 8, 10:17=EF=BF=BDam, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The government still ends up paying?, oh well that's OK then because I
> thought that the burden fell on the taxpayer, the very same group who woul=
> pay for universal care. The point is we are already paying for the uninsur=
ed
> through a very inefficient method which causes the emergency rooms to be
> used as a doctors office. No matter how inefficient a government entity
> administered a universal health care system, I believe it would be better
> than the current system.
>
> Doug
> --

and you just can't imagine that it would be abused, overused,
mishandle, embezzled, manipulated, overchaged, mismanaged, bloated out
of proportion to what could be done by the private sector?

Just like our legal system, it's not perfect but what we have is the
best that can be expected. Just as the Wellfare system was abused
because of all of the above it seems to me that THAT was proof enough
that we CANNOT be responsible for every living person who doesn't have
the means  ..... for WHATEVER reason   ...... to take care of
themselves.  It's called life sucks and then you die. It's called all
you have to do is get an education and strive to support yourself and
others if you so desire. It's called, you must produce more than you
consume. It's called survival of the fittest.

Mankind is the only species who preserves it's defects. That defies
the laws of natural selection and only predicts and insures the demise
of mankind. You'd think that the corruption of the Welfare system by
multiple generations of social defects sucking from society would have
proved the point, that if you get if for "nothing" ............ it's
worth nothing.