Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> This will explain in better detail what the new healthcare plan will do
> for all.
>
> http://www.house.gov/conyers/news_hr676.htm
>
> http://www.hr676.org/

i think our current health care system is very poor at best, and your links
seem to provide all the answers we're looking for with one critical
flaw.....how to pay for it all.  the only possible way is to tax those of us
who _do_ work every day.  i work to better my overall quality of life, i do
not work to subsidize health care costs for those who would rather buy a new
car than pay for health care insurance.  i know there are those who honestly
cannot afford health care and for those unfortunate souls we have medicare.
those who earn to much to qualify for medicare are _choosing_ not to afford
health insurance.  theyre choosing it by buying more car than they can
afford.  theyre choosing it by paying $100 a month in cable tv, $150 a month
in cigarettes, $200+ a month in liquor, etc.  i applied myself to learn
several trades with which i support my family.  i feel very little pity for
those who expect me to carry their burdens because they prefer not to apply
themselves all the while blaming it on "the man" for keeping them down.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com