Re: 3:07cv0437 B, Brinks Home Security, Inc. v. Jim Rojas]

He does work pro bono for the ACLU. Jim is a more worthy cause. And with a
Jim's Hispanic surname it could be a perfect marriage. In case Jim doesn't
speak any Spanish (or only speaks formal Spanish) I'll translate into
Tex-Mex for him so he'll know how to hire an ACLU type lawyer once he gets
to Texas.
Dinero?
No, No tiene any!