Re: 3:07cv0437 B, Brinks Home Security, Inc. v. Jim Rojas]

Roland Moore wrote:
>> Right now, a "legal fund" would pour money down the >same hole Brinks has
> been filling lately.  There is no >bottom and there definitely isn't an east
> tunnel...
>> "Frank Olson"
>
> If the legal staff for Brinks had any other motive than more billing, I
> would think they would press harder and deny any attempts to get this back
> into court. Since money it their only objective I doubt their would even be
> a whipper of protest to see this all go back to square one.

Personally, I see this whole thing as a failure for Sableman.  Look at
the man's CV.  This guy is an expert on copyright and intellectual
property law.  I'm sure he was looking forward to being named in another
precedent setting case.  A default judgment is a hollow victory that
doesn't do anything to showcase his legal acumen (nor does it do
anything towards establishing Brinks "IP".

I'm thinking Sableman should wire Jim the money for a defense.  ;-)