Re: Uplink Network/Line costs?

On Dec 3, 5:56 pm, "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
.
> > Don't know why you live there...but we've got about the same amount of snow
> today...and its still snowing...maybe 18 inch by tomorrow morning...
>
> god i love this country....!!!!

RHC: You've GOT to be kidding...right !!  Two feet of messy, cold,
white crap that snarls traffic, slows down just about anything you
have to do, totally messes up work schedules, costs millions of
dollars to remove, causes untold accidents even by good drivers, rusts
the hell out of cars from the calcium chloride they spread everywhere
just to make the roads semi tolerable, and causes everyone to just
generally hunker down inside their homes until it blows over....

The ONLY thing I hate worse than Canadian winters are Canadian
politicians. They both blow to much of  the same thing....sh*t !!!

Now that I've given you all my positive thoughts for the day, I'll
just hunker down and throw some more wood on the fire........