Re: Uplink Network/Line costs?

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mFC4j.15920$UQ1.8334@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am pretty sure that A & B channel referrs to the two channels available
for analog cellular service in any given area.  A distinction that is no
longer relevant to my understanding with the array of digital cellular
service available today except that I think the cellular providers that own
those frequencies still own them.  They are just using them much more
efficiently to provide more services and more bandwidth within the same
frequency ranges.

Ownership of frequencies etc may vary in other countries.

But, hey.  What do I know.  I'm just a sun damaged desert rat from Arizona.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366