Re: New Simon 3 erratic behavior

On Dec 2, 10:51 am, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I've recently taken to recinding my discount certificates if people cancel
> monitoring...never used to, but I figure they shouldn't get that additional
> disc. if they are not monitored.
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**

RHC: I'm totally confused by your post Crash. If it's not monitored,
why would there be any sort of discount applicable at all, so why
would you have to "rescind" anything.

I've never heard of any insurance company giving any sort of insurance
discount for a non-monitored system (In my neck of the woods, once the
system is no longer monitored, any companies that I know of want
nothing to do with it whatsoever, including servicing it). And
really,  why would any insurance company extend any sort of discount
since the system is virtually useless unless you have professional
response of some sort to an alarm !!!!

Is it different in your part of the world ?