Re: Ademco Vista 20 X10 programming question

Nope... worked right the first time...

And Anyone who has worked with Ademco knows EXACTLY what all those presses
meant.

Not one person on this list even offered the application note, or mentioned
that it existed....

This list may be biased against Mr. Bass, but the few times I have delt with
him either on the phone or via email he has be POLITE and helpfull.  If he
didn't know something, he said so rather than leading me down a path to be
abandonded.

I read this list, and I know there is a perenial flame war against  Mr.Bass,

Considering he has always been polite, fair and gotten me what he said he
would... I will judge him on THOSE things, not what this list says he has
done...

Bob