PS: Uplink Network/Line costs?

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4752e4c2

> POTS
> Private Radio Network
> Cellular
> IP Network Module
>
> Digital Phone (Not reliable)
> VOIP (Not Reliable)
>
> I mention the last two because some people in this group have claimed to
> have some success with these in some circumstances.   I list digital phone
> seperate from VOIP as there are service provides who provide a non-VOIP
> type digital phone service paired with other services such as cable.

P.S.  I would like to add that most phone sales staff are uneducated about
the technology used, and it takes some digging to determine if the digital
phone service being offered by a provider is a seperate digital frequnecy on
their network or really just VOIP sold as "digital" to avoid the stigma
sometimes associated with VOIP services.